Winifred & Bramble | FAQ
We use USPS First Class shipping, which usually takes 3-5 business days to arrive, and USPS International Shipping, which can take 2-4 weeks to arrive. Please consider upgrading your shipping if you need your item sooner, and adding insurance to your order to protect your items.
Customs and Personalized Orders
I love custom orders, but only accept them when time allows. Please contact me if you're interested in a custom order.
Gift Wrapping & Packaging
All Winifred + Bramble orders come in a hand stamped kraft jewelry box, and are carefully wrapped in biodegradable bubble wrap. For a small upcharge I will wrap your package in wrapping paper. I'll happily include a small note as well.
Winifred + Bramble jewelry is available for wholesale. Please contact me for more information.
Is your jewelry hypoallergenic?
Yes. I use only hypoallergenic materials. At the very minimum, each piece is created with surgical steel.
- Try to keep your resin jewelry away from lotions and sprays (ex, suntan lotion), as these can affect the finish and shine of the resin.
- The resin I use when creating jewelry is some of the hardest available, but try not to scratch the resin as it may leave a mark.
- I use UV resistant resin, but to be on the safe side I recommend storing your resin jewelry in a cool, dry place.
- To clean your resin jewelry, use a soft clean cloth.
- All metal jewelry can tarnish, and it usually depends on what lotions you wear/oiliness of your skin.
- To clean, use dish soap and a soft clean cloth, or a jewelry cleaner.
- Store your jewelry in a cool, dry place.
*I recommend against showering in your W + B jewelry.